Monday, July 26, 2010

Kristen T-Shirt! -Dead and Alive Clothing Company!


"Maybe you can add somewhere why i'm doing this shirt. I'm a big Kristen fan and i feel this photo show everything a fan could love on kristen. She's a real girl who have no fears showing what she approve, support, love and dislike. Maybe fans need to wear this in front of pappz AHAHA
Oh and a part of the money from each shirt will be donated to help cleaning the oil spill."
"why the lame covered thing on her gorgeous eyes ?" - I know it broke my heart to do that too BUT, it's simple, its to show that you don't need to be her to be yourself and say "okay if you don't accept me the way i am, fuck you i don't care"
BUY IT HERE.
It is coming soon, and will be able to be shipped worldwide.
US: $13.95
UK: 8.99 GBP
Euro: 10.73

I want this!! :)

Source

1 comment: