Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Kristen Stewart interview with InStyle(Germany).


Kristen Stewart wears jeans, a black and white squared shirt and a pair of Ray Ban sunglasses in her hair when she arrives to the interview in the four seasons hotel in Beverly Hills. Shooting Eclipse, which is in theaters since 15th July, she was wearing brown contacts but in real life her green eyes sparkle in the afternoon sun which is shining through the window of the suite on the 12th floor. But looking deep in Kristen Stewarts eyes is very rare because her eyes are mostly directed to the floor or her hands. The actress who plays the lovesick Bella is enjoying the confusion about her person not so much. In our interview she is saying why.


Does the fame scare you?
I'm still not familiar with being in the spotlight. Screaming fans make me nervous. I could pass on that attention. I'm very, very shy by nature.


Do you have to dig yourself in the hotel because the fans siege the building?
No, it's not that crazy. I'm reading a lot of stories about me. If they all were true I would have a horrible life (laughs).


Some fans are annoyed because you were critizing the "Twilight-hysteria" on the internet.
I don't understand why people spend their time on forums or facebook and don't even post something meaningful. For me there are more important things than spending hours on the computer. I love to read a book, listen to Led Zepelin, U2, play guitar or watch a play. And instead of chatting I meet my friends in person.


Such as Robert Pattinson?
Such as.


Why do you still make a secret out of your relationship?
I don't make a secret out of it. I just don't talk about certain subjects because most of it is interpreted wrong.


Do you read articles about yourself?
Yes, most of it is amusing. And I have to know what crime I just committed because it is guaranteed that I will be asked about it in the next interview (laughs).


What do you think about the comparison you are going to be the new Angelina Jolie?
Who comes up with that? But I don't complain. She is a great actress and looks beautiful.


You are a role model for many girls. Also fashionable. Do you like it?
I'm not an expert. I have my own style. I buy vintage and wear old rag and funky t-shirts. I only wear things which I really love. That's why I don't like stylists. I want to be as authentic as possible and I don't care about the labels on the t-shirts.


You've been chosen to be one of the 100 influential people in the world. How do you take it?
As long as nobody writes that I'm one of the 100 worst people I don't care. The positive thing is that I'm now more perceived as actress. I get better offers for a role and can choose instead of taking all.


Are you scared of falling back when the Twilight-Saga is over?
All actors have that problem when they played a role for a longer time. There are two sites. On the one hand it is a huge compliment that I get when a Twilight fan always sees Bella in me. On the other hand is that I did different projects during Twilight as well.


For someone who dropped out of school you are pretty successful. Why did you quit school?
Because of the acting I had no time for it anymore. From the 8th grade on I had a private teacher. But I didn't missed the school for one second. It was horrible and I hated too sit still in class. I've always been rebellious and needed my freedom. I was really relieved when I could study at home. Studying was fun. I'm interested in many things, for example writing. But school was never the right place for me.


What would you advise to young people who are interested in acting?
If that's it what you really want you have to try. Otherwise you would regret and that would be sad.


If you wouldn't have become an actress. What would you do today?
Writing scripts. If that wouldn't work out I could imagine working as a property master, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment